Stay True Health and Fitness is the home of sports club Stay True Weightlifting Club and CrossFit Gympie. But what a lot of people don’t know is that we have been working with rehabilitation clients since Cameron first started working in a physio gym in the mid 2000s.
We offer rehab training in the form of one on one sessions and individually tailored programs to be performed at home or at a gym.
Injuries are a part of everyday life, how we manage them though can impact the rest of our lives. We work with you to address the issues, rehabilitate and implement prevention.
- Workplace injuries and work cover
- Long term recovery from accident trauma
- Sports related injuries and weakness training
We use one on one training sessions as each case is individual and you need undivided attention, individually tailored programs can also be an option for home or gym use.
We are also now an NDIS provider for personal training. If your plan has training included please email us and let’s organise a time for our first session.
Benefits of training with us:
- Help give you independence by building functional and stronger muscles
- Improve your mentality by giving you a outlet to de-stress and build resiliency.
- Provide a social activity to meet new people that can be fun and exciting.
Let us work to improve your daily living. Check our web page or fill out the form below and let’s organise our first session.