Stay True Health & Fitness is the hub for fitness for the Gympie and Tin Can Bay community. Our gym offers:
- Olympic Weightlifting training for adults, teenagers and pre-teens. Learn to lift with experienced coaches. Recreation and competitive lifters welcome.
- Circuit classes at Cooloola Coast Community Center offer a great combination of core, strength, cardio and flexibility movements to give you a well balanced workout.
- Chair Fitness is a group class for Tin Can Bay and Cooloola Coast’s older population and those who might not be able participate in a traditional exercise program. Build strength, gain balance and improve daily living. Private sessions and home visits available.
- Personal Training one-on-one or small groups for people with specific goals that need a specialised training or who aren’t comfortable in a group setting. Gym, park and home visit options.
- Tin Can Bay – Otago Falls Prevention program, weight training classes and home visits for the TCB / Cooloola Cove region. By appointment only.
We pride ourselves on being health and fitness specialists with 20 + years experience. We are a registered NDIS provider, have a passion for sports training, rehabilitation and inclusive exercise. Basically we love to help people exercise. Exercise is important for everybody, not only for physical health but mental health too. Everybody deserves to live a healthy, happy life!